Thursday, March 17, 2016

Yamashita Japanese Ramen & Japanese Foods



I've never been to Japan to confirm the food's taste authenticity but I surely love it. I really didn't like sushi until I tried Yamashita's. As far as I know, what we ate was really good and filling. I'll surely be back for more! Here's some snaps.


The Food


Salmon Maki (Php 150) 


Fresh salmon. Simply great.



Spicy Ramen (Regular Php 160)


This my friend is for the win! Broth, noodles, everything so hearty. Sorry for the presentation though, it was slightly mixed we just rearranged it so it's a bit messy. But the bowl is so big I literally can dunk my entire face on it!

 



Wakame Ramen (Php 160) 


Wakame seaweeds topping. I never thought that seaweeds were that filling, the egg was perfectly cooked too. My son loved it!

 




The Place


the open kitchen


dining area inside

dining area outside, along the sidewalk

The Menu












Store Info


Location

General Luna Road, Baguio City, Philippines; right beside the ever famous 50's Diner. It also has another branch in Military Cut Off, Kubong Sawali area.

Store Hours

Monday to Sunday 11:00 am to 11:00 pm.


My Satisfaction Level

Palate Happiness: 4/5
Tummy Loader: 5/5
Service: 4/5
Ambiance: 3/5
Budget: Php 150 up


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. Feel free to share what you have in mind :)