Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Greens Vegetarian Restaurant and Cafe

Whenever I think of veggie barbecue, Greens is what comes to my mind. I hope that they open a branch here in Baguio!

The taste of the food and the restaurant's homely ambiance makes the dining experience perfect, not to mention the affordable prices on their menu! Serving is for one hungry person but possible for sharing if you get two or more main dish. Vegan options are also available by the way.

I dined here twice (coz it's roughly 6 hours away from home) so I only tried a few of their dishes. I always try to drop by whenever I'm in the area, and I make sure to order the barbecue and something new. I loooove their barbecue!!! (yeah I said it for the nth time)

I wasn't able to take pictures when I first went here for lunch because I was too hungry, then I was too full to move around after. I didn't include pictures of the menu coz it was really blurry (maybe out of hunger lol) Will be updating the pictures hopefully soon :)

The Food


Greens Vegetarian Barbecue (Php 100)


The meal comes with two sticks of savory barbecue with atchara on the side, and a cup of rice: plain, java, or brown. Even meat eaters will surely like its smokey flavor and the meaty texture. I love this and I usually crave for it!

Dinner visit, too hungry to adjust phone cam settings :p

with java rice

Lunch visit, too hungry to take a picture first before digging in :p

with brown rice (which I think is really red)

Sisig (Php 155) 


I'm not a big fan of sisig even when I was still a meat eater. I taste it just for the heck of it. But vegetarian versions, I really love.

Their sisig reminds me of those that I tasted in Pampanga, where this dish originated from. There's a kick of sourness and some crunch. They use mashed tofu and gluten but it still looks like the meat version. Yummy!




"Fish" Relleno (Php 155) 


I admire how this resembles the actual fish Relleno. This is made, however, with ground gluten, minced carrots, green peas, and raisins wrapped with seaweed, bread crumbs, and bean curd skin. 




The Place


Here's a glimpse of the place. I will definitely be back here for sunlit shots and more of their food!









Store Info

Location

92 Sct. Castor Street, Quezon City Philippines.

Store Hours

Mondays to Saturdays  11:00am - 10:00pm
Sundays 12:00pm - 9:00pm.



My Satisfaction Level

Palate Happiness: 5/5
Tummy Loader: 4/5
Service: 3/5
Ambiance: 4/5
Budget: Php 100 and up per person


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. Feel free to share what you have in mind :)