Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Subs

Subs, with the name itself, they serve a variety of submarine sandwiches and pasta at a really affordable price. Price range is ideal for students' budget and the food quality was beyond what I expected. It's nice to know that there are still food joints out there who don't compromise the quality of the food they serve just to cope with the low price they offer. I'll definitely travel all the way to Subs to get a cheap deal and have a happy tummy.

Here's what we had during this visit. I was curious of all the food they had but one sub was enough and I didn't want to spoil my palate happiness by overloading my tummy. I'll be definetly back for more.

Pictures are a bit blurry, I think this is what happens when you're hungry and can't wait to eat the good food in front of you :p


The Food

Beef Cheesesteak (Pompeii) Php80


Beef and mushrooms embedded on lettuce, tomatoes, onions and smothered with some cheese sauce (served with fries). I'll choose this over a Starving Sailor.




Sloppy Joe (Insomnia) Php 55


Spiced ground pork embedded on lettuce (served with fries). It's a bit sweet but the chili taste I'm looking for is there. Wouldn't complain for a tasty 55-peso sloppy joe.




We had these to go.

Carbonara (Php 70)


Fettuccine in creamy mushroom base with bacon pieces. My kid really enjoyed this. Served with 3 slices of french bread.



Pesto (Php 55)


I can say this is pure basil, topped with tuna flakes. This can go vegetarian just request for the tuna flakes to be eliminated.  Just the right sting from the basil and garlic. Served with 3 slices of french bread.



Ice Tea (Php 30)


It's a home blend ice tea. I really like it!




The Menu 




The Place


the counter

the kitchen







this is basically the entire place

Store Info

Location

Conception corner Dapitan Sampaloc Manila
Manila, Philippines (when I wrote the article, they were still located in Baguio City)

Store Hours

Monday to Sunday 9:00 am to 10:00 pm

Contact No.

0917 389 7827

My Satisfaction Level

Palate Happiness: 4/5
Tummy Loader: 5/5
Service: 5/5
Ambiance: 4/5
Budget: Php 50 and up


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. Feel free to share what you have in mind :)