Thursday, May 28, 2015

Halo Halo de Iloko



I'm not a fan of halo halo but I like the one they have because of it's unique taste and presentation (but I still can't finish one serving).

The place had a lot of interesting things here and there, so make sure your cam has enough battery during your visit. Most of my snaps are the corners of the place. We went here dinner time on a Sunday and as expected, the place was loaded.

They also serve rice and snacks but we went here for desserts. Make sure to get some extra yema pandan, it's heaven in the mouth!


The Food

Fiesta Halo Halo (Php 99) 

All stuff that you can think of in a halo halo is here, plus the extra yema pandan, YUMMY!!! I only finished half coz I'm not that into halo halo , plus the glass is bigger than my face! 





Buko Halo Halo (Php 185)

Same ingredients as above, it's just that serving's for sharing or for a halo halo addict. 



The Place

Ladies' Room






Men's Room




Wash Area





Ground Floor Dining Area




even the ceiling has some art stuff on it











Second Floor Dining Area 


(which we had to ourselves that time lucky us)


















Staircase








Store Info

Location

#12 Balay Mercado, Zandueta St, San Fernando City, La Union, Philippines.


My Satisfaction Level 

Palate Happiness: 4/5
Tummy Loader: 5/5
Service: 4/5
Ambiance: 4/5
Budget: Php 100 up per pax


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. Feel free to share what you have in mind :)