Thursday, June 11, 2015

Ozark Diner



It was a bit tricky before we spotted the place and almost all whom we asked for directions from wasn't aware that there's an Ozark Diner existing on their place. Anyhow...

I like the feel of the diner, view of pine trees just makes me wanna sit lazily while savoring the food. Food is not the typical flavor that you'll encounter on American themed food joints around the city and their serving is hearty. Kitchen's open so you can see what's going on with your food. I'll definitely be back for more!


The Food


BBQ Quesadilla (Php 120)


I didn't expect to get 3 big flavorful folds of  quesadillas. As said in the menu: Tex-Mex grilled cheese soft tacos, well I got exactly this. So glad that it didn't have the sweetness to make it "Pinoy style".



Mac and Cheese (Php 90)


It said gooey cheese in the menu but I was disappointed with it. Tasteless and just creamy. But serving's for a full meal, and I saw this under side dishes. 



NY Traditional Cheesecake (Php 120) 


Heaven in the mouth! No extenders, just pure cheese! You get what you paid for. I can eat this everyday for the rest of my life.  



Dark Beer Cheesecake (Php 120)


I had blue cheese in mind upon tasting this. The taste and smell has a touch of sourness in it. If your taste buds are non explorers, I won't recommend this. 



Ozark Iced Tea (Php 50)


I can taste the tea though it's a bit sweet. Overall, I like it!



The Menu








The Place






These cookies go for Php 45 a dozen. They also have pickled vegetables.










Store Info

Location

2 Bear's Trail corner, Bareng Drive, Baguio City, Philippines.

Just follow the road going to SLU Bakakeng and take a left turn where the Goshenland units are.

Store Hours

Monday to Sunday 10:00 am to 9:00 pm


My Satisfaction Level 

Palate Happiness: 4/5
Tummy Loader: 5/5
Service: 4/5
Ambiance: 5/5
Budget: Php 100 up


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. Feel free to share what you have in mind :)