Friday, June 26, 2015

Cafe in the Sky

Cafe in the Sky is spotted along the same road going to Mt. Kabuyao, Baguio City, Philippines aka Mt. Santo Tomas aka radar. Store hours is from 7am to 8pm.

We went here mid morning. Basing on the view from my radar hiking, I highly recommend to visit during sunrise or sunset til the night. The city's view from the top is just amazing. I'll definitely be back for a sunset visit.

Don't expect so much from the food. Based on what we had, nothing special about it and I find it pricey as to quality. Putting that aside, it's a good place to calm the mind.


The Food


Ice Cream in the Sky (Php 90)


It's their take of fried ice cream: fried pastry with vanilla ice cream in it, topped with chocolate syrup and sprinkles. I found it too sweet and buttery at first but it becomes so good as I finish the plate. Have a sweet tooth? Definitely worth trying. Hopefully they'd improve on the pastry coz it's like loaf bread.





Lechon Kawali Rice (Php 130)




Fried Rice Chicken (Php 120)





The Place









the cafe
the parking lot



The Menu







My Satisfaction Level

Palate Happiness: 2/5
Tummy Loader: 2/5
Service: 2/5
Ambiance: 5/5
Budget: Php 70 - Php 250 per person


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. Feel free to share what you have in mind :)